I work with museums, Y's and other community organizations to train staff, design programs and advise on effective "authentic" inclusion of children, teens and adults with developmental differences and challenges.
To date, I have consulted with the Boston Museum of Science, the Boston Children's Museum, The Philadelphia YMCA/Ambler Area YMCA, The Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, and the New Jersey Academy of Aquatic Science. I've also spoken at conferences including the Autism Society of American and the Association of Science-Technology Centers.
I am available for on-site and virtual consulting and staff training, and can develop a unique program for your particular needs. I am also happy to speak on topics including:
- How to Include a Child or Teen with Autism in Your Community-Based Programs
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorders for Community Leaders
- Inclusion, Accessibility and Universal Design
- Parenting the Child and Teen with Autism
- Multiple Intelligences and the Out-of-the-Box Learner